Terms and conditions
Europcar has teamed up with Delta Skymiles to give their members more opportunities to earn miles, benefit from preferential rates and get a top quality car rental service wherever they travel.
1. As a Delta Skymiles member, earn up to 1800 standard miles per rental. You earn 60 miles per rental day for all eligible rentals (maximum 30 days).
2. As a member of Delta SkyMiles®Program, benefit from a 10% discount on Europcar tariffs
3. Any discount applies on the basic rental estimate, but cannot apply to any extra equipment, cover or taxes.
4. To benefit from this offer members need to show a valid Delta Skymiles membership card in name of main driver at the Europcar station when picking up your vehicle.
5. 6-8 weeks are required to post Miles to your account.
6. Europcar rates are inclusive of all mandatory charges, so there are no hidden extras. They include tax, Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), Theft Waiver (TW), airport charges and vehicle registration fee when applicable.
7. This offer is valid throughout the Europcar network. All rates are eligible except Tour Operator rates, Europcar staff rates, Airline and other Europcar partner staff rates.
8. Miles will not be credited on rentals checked-out with our current partner in the US and in Canada. (Of course reservations inbound from the US are eligible in rest of the network).
9. Long term rentals, Truck rental, Car replacement and Chauffeur Drive service are not eligible for miles credit.
10. The same main driver cannot earn miles for more than one rental at any time, only one rental can be recorded.